A true standout! Newly custom built by PCM in the heart of southeast's Morrison neighbourhood. The warm traditional exterior opens to a spaciously modern interior that will wow you at every turn.
A fantastically original floor plan flooded with sunlight that speaks to open concept living with grand scale spaces while simultaneously offering private cozy getaways. Meticulously finished with timeless decor and architectural details throughout. An absolute showpiece home offering over 4,200 sq ft above grade with finished lower level.
Stunning front hall opens to grand reception room designed for entertainment with 14' ceiling and Kolbe palladium windows. Modern kitchen with all the must-haves and a 19' island! Master retreat with sitting area and an award worthy ensuite. Media room, wellness room, putting green, outstanding bathrooms; the list goes on.
Interior design by Gluckstein, architectural design by Richard Wengle. True walking distance to top local and private schools. Great location for commuters. Simply put, you will truly enjoy living in this home.
FURNITURE & TECHNOLOGY INCLUDED.
Custom built by PCM, 14' ceilings in grand reception room, Finished lower level with media room, wellness room, Modern interior by Gluckstein, Master retreat with sitting area, ensuite, Walking distance to top schools, Furniture and technology included. Call or Text Monique Kothleitner Broker to View 905 302-7200
Oakville Property Search MLS Listings
Search For Hundreds of Oakville MLS Listings
Search Hundreds Of Homes For Sale In Oakville MLS Listings
If you want to sell your house in Oakville quickly and for top dollar, cleaning and a fresh coat of paint is just not enough for the Oakville real estate market. You must inspire buyers to fall in love with your home and it must stand out from the competition.
That's where home staging comes in. Oakville Home stagers can assist you for a reasonable fee. They assess your home objectively and work with you in preparing your home to sell. It is a smart investment towards insuring you are maximizing your selling price while reducing time on the Oakville market.
Top 10 Staging Tips To Sell Your Oakville Home
1.Declutter-Lighten the load and remove extraneous furniture and accessories. Rooms that are pared down feel bigger and also allow the buyer to imagine their furniture in the space. This may include repositioning, moving or storing furniture. Minimize closet and pantry clutter. Buyers love ample storage.
2. Depersonalize-Remove family photos, children's artwork and religious artifacts. You do not want buyers to be distracted and feel as though they are intruding on your personal space.
3. Make minor repairs- Make sure light switches work, change light bulbs, repair leaky faucets, and replace broken windows. Make the buyers feel as though your house has been lovingly maintained.
4.Detach emotionally- This is hard but necessary when selling your home. You must look at your home a product on a shelf. Memories will last forever- but hopefully the selling process won't.
5. Up the sizzle factor- The secret behind great hotel decor is that it appeals to a wide variety of tastes. Strong paint colours will turn many buyers away and keep buyers from falling in love with your house.
6. Pet peeves- Not all buyers are pet lovers. Remove all pet related items such bedding and bowls when preparing to sell. Have friends or family pet watch or consider boarding your four legged friends especially while you're showing your house.
7. Sparkly Clean-Top to bottom cleaning is a must. Your entire home must be clean as a whistle. Dust, vacuum & clean windows inside and out. All mirrors and counter surfaces must sparkle.
8. Maximize curb appeal - First impressions are lasting impressions. Often buyers have decided if your Oakville house is for them. Within the first 30 seconds of what they see as they pull up to your driveway. Make your house appealing with simple ideas such as seasonal planters framing the entrance. Replacing the front door and updating garage doors. Manicured landscaping and freshly cut lawns are always inviting. Make sure the exterior is just as polished and reflects what the buyer will expect to see on the interior of your house.
9. Fluff up-Even if your house in Oakville decorated beautifully, a few extra touches can make the difference that will lead to the sale. Fresh flowers and a clean scent throughout the space will be sure to provide a relaxing feel when buyers are viewing your home. Don't forget a splash of glamour and pizzazz with some throw pillows that can brighten up any living space.
10. Set the stage-On the day of the public Oakville open house fresh flowers and fresh fruit are a must. Turn on all lights and have soft music playing will be sure to please. Tidy up all evidence of your family's recent morning routine. Have tooth brushes and shampoo bottles out of sight, beds made, laundry put away, counters clean and dishwasher emptied.
Call Monique for your Free Staging Consultation Today 905 302-7200